Friday, December 12, 2008

Sing your Hearts out!! "Little Entertainers"

Brooke singing "I'll be Home for Christmas" with her luggage and scarf. She does such a great job, that I wish you all could hear it. There probably is such a way, but bare with me, I am still trying to figure out the basic's of blogging.
The whole gang at their first performance at Cove Point. They all did so well. 15 kids in the group! What a group to try to handle. Good thing the mom's come to most of the performances.

Kami, hamming it up for the camera.

Our second performance up in Salt Lake. It went pretty well, although we struggled a little figuring out the new props that weren't there at our first performance. But, all in all, I was still cute.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a little choir group their in. That is so neat. I haven't figured the whole blog thing yet either,so don't get 2 stressed about it. Your blog is really cute, I have your link on my blog and a couple of ladies at Bunko said "Hey I didn't know you had a link to Stephanie's blog, it's really cute." I hope you have a great Christmas and you should totally come and just be a sub in our Bunko group, I miss the good times we had. Merry Christmas

AllMyKs said...

Hey Girl!
Your blog looks so you! And dang, who took that great family picture for you?!
Brooke did a great job on her solo tonight, and you did great too! GO Steph- Woot Woot!