Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Sunday a week early

Since Easter lands on Conference. I had the kids wear their new duds today.
The girls: In matching skirts that my mom made. Brooke even helped her. I wonder how long this will last with Brooke. I am sure she is a little embarrassed. But, as long as nothing is said, I will continue.

Silly Brooke. Had to include this one.

My boys: JC Penny sale. matching shorts and coordinating tops. (yes poor Derek is wearing socks with shorts. We could not find his sandals anywhere)

I know it is probably wrong to be so prideful, but I feel like I have the cutest, best kids in the whole world. You can quote me the next time I post a "my kids are stinkers" post.















2 comments:

AllMyKs said...

Darling outfits! LOVE the skirts and material. Also LOVE the cute pic of Brooke. I love that side of her personality! Love seeing 2 posts!

sarah lowe said...

I LOVE those skirts! I would love to make skirts like that. I just need some girls first. That's awesome that Brooke helped make them. Love it.