Friday, November 5, 2010

50's Day at School

I know, I know, SHOCKER!  I made this skirt, AND used my sewing machine instead of the hot glue gun. I am a little proud of myself. Another thing to be proud of, is the fact, although tempted, and would have really made this outfit even better, I RESISTED getting her those cute black and white 50"s shoes I just saw at Payless last week. Ok, so I tried getting them, but Springville store did not have them, they were at the Prove store. Hey, at least I stopped looking. I think it turned out cute.


Kami, you are just too cute in your 50's attire, and pig-tail.
It would have been even better if I could have found her little white sweater. It was lost unfortunately!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Totally adorable! It's too bad 50's day and picture retakes were the same day. I thought of making Peyton a cute outfit too, but the pictures seemed more important! :)

AllMyKs said...

Proud.Of.You.

Kristy said...

Stephanie you did a great job. Love it.

Jason & Naomi said...

Wow Steph! That skirt is amazing! I don't think I mentioned that when I saw you this weekend! I scrolled down your blog and saw the other posts I didn't see before. Brooke is very talented! She did an amazing job on those photos and the idea! Your kids are so great!