Friday, May 14, 2010

Crafter's Corner

This post is the perfect thing for those of you out there who thinks you could not do a craft to save you life. There is a place in American Fork called Crafter's Corner that lets you pick out a pre-cut wood/metal craft, and paint and decorate it there. Then you leave, and they clean up. They have every color of paint, and paper, and ribbon, and embellishments, so you are not running all over town buying this stuff. You pick a craft, ranging in price from a few dollars on up. Then you pay a $5 flat price for what you make that day. It can be 1 thing or 4. Does not matter. This was my first time there. I picked an item I can leave up all year long. My mom and sister picked a holiday themed item. Which I'd like to do next time. It was a lot of fun. Plan on a good amount of time. We got there after 4, and it closes at 6, so by the time we picked our project, we ran out of time, and had to finish them at home. Luckily I got to take the paper and embellishments with me. Here is the finished project. I wish I had taken pictures there, and of my mom and sis, and us laughing, but It is hard to carry my huge camera around. Next time perhaps.

3 comments:

AllMyKs said...

How cute, and very Steph. Let's go there together sometime!

Melissa said...

Oooh, I like it! I'd LOVE to go with you sometime. I'm thinking I'll need a fun day when I get home.

Carlie said...

I just found your blog. Very exciting. Gotta love the legal stalking world. That "family" thing was way too cute! I love it.