Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My outdoor living space

Well, what do you think?? This love seat was white, and in Kami's room, really not getting used. When we finished laying the pavers I started looking around for outdoor furniture. If you know me at all, you know I am the world most impatient person. Knowing we really did not have the money, I was starting to get discouraged. But then the light bulb of creativity went off. I pained this love seat (thank you Sheia) and 2 side chairs and table (thank you Valerie) black. Then after looking around online for seating, I felt like I struck gold when I came upon these Target and cushions. Yea, I am so loving this. Now to finish it off, I am keeping my eyes pealed for a red or black little umbrella to put in the table. Hope to find an end of the year super deal.




1 comment:

Kristy said...

Way cute Stephanie!