Tuesday, June 1, 2010

T-Ball

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out to the crowd.
Buy me some...............yada yada ya
Not too good of a picture. That little speck is Kam hitting the ball

Go Kam, go

She is giving me the, I am so embarrassed my mom is taking pictures right now. I am trying to play ball mom, move it will ya.
Besides it sprinkling on us, it was fun to watch, and I am excited to see them start to get into it, and start getting the hang of the way the game is played. We really lucked out by getting the cute pink shirts. Can't see, but Kami has matching black white and pink shoes. Of coarse!! (I honestly got the shoes, then the shirt happened to match) I was so happy. We played against the orange team. A month of games twice a week. This may get a little old soon. Til then, were can I buy the peanuts and crackerjacks.



1 comment:

Kriss said...

Steph, she is adorable! And I like your spin on the baseball song. :)