Sunday, August 29, 2010

Temple Portrait

Yesterday was a fun day. We had our Temple Portrait making class. There were tons of people, and not a whole lot of room. But, it somehow worked out. It was fun to eat, mingle, and make it. Now I just have to figure out where I am going to put it. (I know, I am not like most people who figure out where to put it FIRST, before they purchase an item.) Every one's Temple turned out really nice. I probably loved the portrait of Salt Lake the best, but Mt. Timp was where we got married, so I chose that one. So fun. If anyone who did not get to do this, and would like to, you can buy a kit, and I can come show you how to do it. Otherwise to have a party like this one, you need a min. of 15 people. The cost was only $50 bucks. If you have seen these in Deseret Book, you know that is a steal. The size is 26x 32.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That turned out really nice. I might have to consider doing one some day.