Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I have been tagged. I don't think too many read this blog anyway, but I will still post something

1.  What are 5 of your pet peeves?  

Lots of things. But what  do I want to mention here.......... hmmmmm
1. husband hugs me after washing hands, and not drying them. Left with a wet back 
2. People who think their lives, and where they need to go is more important than anyone else's, causing them to weave in and out of traffic like they are king.  
3. My kids not flushing the toilet. I ask them daily to flush. In one ear and out the other.
4. My husbands obsessiveness over Glenn Beck, and Bill O'Reilly. 
5. Wanting to read by the end a a really hard day, and end up falling asleep on the couch, wake up with a kinked neck at 6 am, and realise your husband turned off the light, and did not bother to urge you into bed, even though he's been asked to.
2.  List 5 of your "Raindrops on Roses, Whiskers on Kittens"(your favorite things).

1. Mint Ice-cream with Oreo cookies or BYU mint brownies (that's hard to choose) 
2. Kids that get along, and help each other find joy
3. Husbands that sweep you off you feet, and surprise you 
4. Finding money in your pocket, and running off to send it that minute 
5. Being with family while being in a good mood (they have to happen at the same time) 
6. (I am adding one more) Decorating or painting

3.  What are 5 things you have done for fun this year?

1. Went on a whim and joined my mom, brother, and sis, and went to Disneyland over my birthday
2. Painted (or finished painting) my kids bedrooms. (one of my fav. things)
3. Started up something that I have wanted to do for years now, even despite road blocks that have happened and continue to happen
4. ??? had lots of fun movie nights with the family on the big screen downstairs
5. Not really been too eventful. I also have a bad memory

4.  What was your life like 5 years ago? (2005)
We were 1 less in our family (Hayes was not here yet), and we were making the transition to move from Spanish Fork to Springville, cleaning up, and selling the house, living with my in-laws during the build, and moving in Late Dec. missing Christmas by 1-2 days. Kind of a lot going on that year, and we are ready yo do it all over again soon......... I think, If we get enough courage to do it.......Ok, OK if the house sells.

5.  If you had $5,000,0000 what are 5 of the things you would do with it?
1. Donate
2. Invest, invest, invest
3. Pay off a nice new house and have nice new cars, (ridding ourselves of the mini van once and for all
4. Finally start up my dream business of running an assisted care center
5. Help our family in need.......only if they were not seeking it out.

I guess that's it. I don't really have readers, so I won't tag anyone, especially cause my reader did it :)

9 comments:

AllMyKs said...

I read your blog!!

AllMyKs said...

ps-thanks for answering. I think you are the only one who did. What a friend!

Lisa said...

I read your blog too.. and love it. Great answers to the questions... What's this about moving?

Melissa said...

I read your blog too! :)

Kristy said...

I love reading your blog.

Jason & Naomi said...

I read your blog too! And now you're going to have to blog about you moving and tell us all the story! Apparently your readers don't know that about you! :)

Ange said...

What am I....chopped liver?
I read too :)
Fun to learn more about you!
.....and good luck with the selling the house and moving - sounds like an adventure to me.

Tricia Taylor said...

Hello!
I read your blog too! Those were all great answers. It's so nice of you to move to Vegas to be by me! I'll keep the home fires burning! What was your bad memory??
Love you!
Tricia

Steph said...

Haha, I had no idea I was so loved!!! I am shocked. Ok, so now each of get to do the same questions then and see want to claim being a reader. Ya, um, about the moving, that is ONLY if we sell. And we all know that may not even happen. We have been longing to build a home in both our hometowns for a while now. I still love you all though.