Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Congratulations Jason & Naomi






Thursday, Feb. 26th

I am very happy, and proud to announce the engagement of my adorable brother Jason, to sweetheart, and cutie, Naomi Stewart. They are the cutest couple, and so in love. I am so excited to have her a part of the family. We have all been saying, it's like we have known her all our lives. (they have only been dating 2 months) She is so easy to get along with. I LOVE her.
My brother has been through a lot, and really deserves this. He is 30, and she is 26. They are really perfect for each other.

2 comments:

AllMyKs said...

So it happened! Yea! How did the treasure hunt go?

Stephanie said...

Good, he cut it down cause it would have been just too long. The last stop was the Prove Temple. Her little niece gave her a rose, and led her behind the temple, where he did the asking. They said we could wait for them, so we did, got to see the ring, and take those pic's of them.