Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6th Picture Challenge



1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
So, this picture is of Kami and our little fashion show we had just before school started. She loves the camera! (can you tell)
Now, I don't have a lot of people who read my blog, so I will just tag those that do.
Angie C, Angie W, Angi J, Kriss, Sheia, Tricia, Ruby, & Mindi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will do this when I get into my new house, because I have just deleted all my pictures off Jason's dads computer. That's a way cute pic though.

The Warner Family said...

I did it, Steph. I am glad I get to stalk you on your blog!