Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hasn't Spring Sprung Already?

I know where I get my impatience.
My sweet mom!
She is always doing something for us, and her latest...... spring outfits!!!
Hayes is wearing the shirt, and will have to wait a few months til he can wear the shorts.

Kami looks so cute in her bright spring clothes. My mom made the skirt. So cute.

Handsome Derek in his shirt. He wanted to wear the shorts. Sorry, buddy, in due time.


Brooke in her duds. She loves brown and teal. So cute! She growing up too fast. Her skirt is also handmade with love from Grandma.

I know I could have waited, but then who will carry on the legacy.
Thanks Mom! We love you!



2 comments:

AllMyKs said...

Darling outfits! Can I talk you mom into making a few skirts for me? I want some cute skirts too!

Unknown said...

Moms are so great! My mom is making cute skirts for all of her grandgirls to. I wish I had the sewing talent, but it skipped me of coarse. They look adorable.