Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh, what a day

So, I was on my way to take Kami to school, and just as we are almost there, I look back In my rear-view mirror, and she is laying to the side, and pale as can be. I pull over (we are 1/2 a block away from her school) to investigate, and she finally after coxing it our of her, said her tummy hurt. So since we were right there, I just went in, and told her teachers. One of them came out to the car and gave her a kind "We'll sure miss you" and we left. (What nice teachers huh) Well, almost home, and I start smelling something. I keep thinking, there must be a leaking, rotten, sippy somewhere. I did not consider that Kami could have thrown up (she did by the way) because I heard nothing. sorry, probably too munch info. I too, being really sensitve to vomit, felt yucky for the reat of the day. So, sorry family for being a grouchy, rotten mother today. I owe them a lot for putting up with me, and my many, many flaws. June Cleaver would have been ashamed of me.

3 comments:

AllMyKs said...

Poor Kami, Poor you! I hope you don't get it too!

Unknown said...

Oh I hate that to. When I have to clean my kids nasty puke I usually feel ucky to. It's funny how that works isn't it. Your blog is so cute. I need to figure out how to make mine cute. I miss you. I'm excited for my new house to.

Ange said...

I'm sure June Cleaver had her faults too - they just didn't video tape them for all to see :)