Sunday, February 22, 2009

We just want to get well!!!!

My poor boys. They are sick with ear infections, nasty coughs, and I can't stand it anymore!!! Last week it was Brooke. I just want everyone to just get better. Is that really so much to ask. I stayed home from church to care for the little guys. I guess I should be grateful they don't have the flu. Cleaning vomit is just possibly the very WORST job as a mom (parent, Ry cleans it up more than me) Hey you know that show, "Dirty Jobs", I am yet to see it feature a full-time mother. It is one for sure!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I just found your blog! HOpe you feel better. We are all sick over on the other side of the road. :(

Kriss said...

Stephanie, I agree! I think that there should be one on a full time mother. I think we should email that request.