Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crazy Girls

Cousins, Kami, and Mariah (my brother's daughter), are haming it up for the camera. It was so fun to have Mariah sleep over. It was funny how it turned out. They not only have matching shirts (shown) but matching Pj's too. I could just kick myself for not taking pictures of them the night before. They were so funny. Just acting like total spazze's (is that a word)

I wish my brother and his adorable little family lived closer. When they do come though, it is always great to see them, even if sometimes we almost have to start over again, and get re-acquainted. So worth it. They are a blast. You just never know when life will take an unexpected turn. See, this is my brother with the brain tumor. He is doing well up to this point. I think he is an amazing and courageous man. He doing all he can, to take care of himself, and be a good person, husband, brother, father, and Latter-Day-Saint. I look up to him, even though he is 11 months younger. He is an amazing soul.






1 comment:

AllMyKs said...

That's so fun that they got to spend time together. I love it when my kids get to hang out with their cousins. Your brother is amazing, and so are you!