Tuesday, February 23, 2010


I am so not good at keeping this blog up any more. I am not even sure what to write about now.
My kids are great.
Derek (with his girlfriend Sophia), yes, he is in his Jammies. Is doing ok. He is always imagining he is a transformer, or his latest, in Start Wars with invisi shield of sorts. As long as he does not have to do school work, he is just great. Loves life., and so sweet.
There's my baby of the family, cutie Hayes, or as a lot of people like to call him, Hayzers. Little bit OCD, and likes things perfect. He is a sweetheart. He has recently been tiolet trained in a very short period of time (about 1 week), and even though he will sometimes come get us out of bed at 4 am cause he needs someone with him to pee, it's worth the saving on diapers, and wipes, and clean hands.
My sweet Brooke. The oldest. Has a little (ok big) fascination with games on line, like Mooshie Monsters, and Build a Bear, but over all, she is such a wonderful, kind, and helpful 11 year old. She is the perfect first child, and I just hope that someday when she's 20 or 30 something, she will not look back on growing up, "the responsible one", and blame me, or say she "hated it". She is one of those that does when told, and doesn't even talk back. That's being saved for the 14-17 stage.
Kami, Kami, Kami. The little princess. The mother hen, the boss. She likes to tell everyone else how it's gonna be. She is adorable, and quite photogenic, (ok, I am a little biased) But man that girl is a drama queen. Any takers for when she turns 13. I am scared. She will be the one to give us hell. I am sure of it. As for now, we will just love her, and raise her as best as we know how. She is delightful a lot of the time too. Yesterday she gave me a back rub, and she is always thinking of what she can do to "please"me. What a sweetheart.
My husband is wonderful...........He does great things like..........

surprising me on Valentine's Day with my wedding ring, (diamond had fallen out 4 years ago, so he replaced it)

He is sweet and kind, and oh so patient with me any my seemingly endless personalities. He is never quick to judge, and he loves life. He is so cute too. I am madly in love with this man. We are coming upon 13 years this June. Wow, has time flown by. He is a wonderful guy.

Ok, well, there's somewhat of an update. I am going to try and keep up this blog. It kinda helps you to realise the true blessings right before your eyes. I can't say it will be all that interesting. I don't shop for, or take pictures of great food deals and storage, and I don't really critic anything like food, though I do love to eat (unfortunately), and I never really go anywhere. But, I am still going to try, even if it is just a goal to set. I have a lot to be thankful for.

4 comments:

AllMyKs said...

I loved your post Steph! So good to hear that you are going to blog more. I've been working on that too. A little bit of family history! Love you!

Lisa said...

So great to see a post and the new pix of your family. So adorable and such great kids!

Melissa said...

So excited about your ring. What a great surprise!

courtneyb said...

yay, updates!! I love all your projects, your so good at them and so creative.