Sunday, November 16, 2008

Brooke turns 10!




Brooke had a big sleepover for her 10th birthday!! I have to be honest. I thought I was going to go nuts at first. Kids were fighting, crying, and upset. Guess 12 girls of all ages, trying to get along with eachother was a lot to deal with at first! Then, finally after the first 1 1/2 hours, we finally got it together. They had so much fun. They decorated pillow cases, had pizza, watched movies, played red-rover, and other group games. We has a pj fashion show in the morning. They thought that was so fun, to jive to the music, and come down the stairs and pose. After all is said and done, the party was a hit. I am glad we did it. Happy 10th b-day Brooke

1 comment:

AllMyKs said...

AMEN!! I know the feeling. Of course WE never did things that frustrated our parents or tried their patients did we? Sometimes it helps me to remember that I was a child once too and couldn't have cared less about if my clothes were hung up"right" or not. And then I run call my mom and tell her how sorry I am that I gave her a hard time!

I'm proud of you for posting!