Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brooke's real birthday was on November 11th
Because she had had a sleepover with friends on Friday, and a party at Grandma's on Sunday, by the time Tuesday the 11th rolled around, we just did something simple. I made dinner, and had cake and ice-cream.
I think her favorite thing she got from us was a cell phone. She has it with her constantly! She opens it up, just to hear it beep and to check the time. The rare calls she does get, are from a friend, or me, tring to track her down. It's actually been kind of nice, because before, I would have to call all over to find her, and now I know where she is at all times.

Grandma Shellie, Jana, and Andrew gave her this way cute stylin' outfit and boots. You can't really see the boots that well, but she say's they are her favorite shoe! Doesn't she look so cute in this color!!




2 comments:

Kriss said...

Brooke looks Absolutely adorable! Happy birthday to you Brooke.
Stephanie, Madalyn would want you to be her mom, I said no to a cell phone. :)

Anonymous said...

Steph I love to read your blog so that I can catch up with you and your cute little fam. We love you all so much.
Mama