Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tea Time

One day when Kyler and Karissa were over, I broke out the tea set which happened to be a gift to Kami from them. The kids were so excited to be doing this. The usual is a movie in the theatre room or playing in the play room which had sooooooooo many toys in it, the carpet is covered. Anyway, so "Tea Party" was appealing to all the kids. We had kool-aid, orange slices, fruit snacks, cold cereal, & ice-cream! They all had so much fun, so when it all dies down, they all went in different directions. I was cleaning up, and no more than 5-6 min. had passed, when cute little Kyler comes in, and says, "Sistew Bwomwee, I'm hungwee. (side note, Sheia, I hope in reading this you find the humor in as it was intended.) I had to turn my face, to hide my snickers, and sent him off to go find the others.

Kyler and Kami (punch mustache)

Derek and Karissa

The whole gang
Cute little teapot (was filled 6 or 7 times at least)







1 comment:

AllMyKs said...

LOVE IT, and classic Kyler! I showed the kids the pictures and they were excited to see them and remember the fun Tea Party. What a great idea Steph! Your're the best!