Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting too big!!

Hayes Cole Bromley
Adorable, little mess maker, all the while holding mommies heart in his little grasp. Sometimes I seriously can't stand it. I have to eat him. I love him so much. He has been so much fun. I just cannot believe my baby is so big already. We have this fun little bedtime ritual going on right now, Jammies, brush teeth, you know, just normal stuff, but to us, "it's special". He is now in a big boy bed (on the floor to prevent rolling) and he LOVES it. When I say it's bedtime, he runs upstairs, and knows the drill. He has 2 books that are required, and ends with a kiss and hug, and then he pushes me away as I snicker, and we blow kisses goodnight. Can there be anything better than that? I hope that at 10, or 17 and every age inbetween we'll have some sort of thing that is special to only us. Hayes turns 2 on Jan. 4th!! As the tantrums set in, we'll see how much I'll want to eat him up, right!

1 comment:

Kriss said...

Stephanie,
He is truley beautiful. I cant believe how fast it goes myself. I have a thirteen year old on the fourth of December. Its crazy! I watch him pass the sacrement, and go to young men's and its so great but I remeber it just yesturday him being so little.